Blog Archive

Start the APP-lause

Like to save money?!? I certainly do!

I'm having to restore my cellphone at the moment, so I thought it would be a great time to share the awesome money saving APPs I use. (Also,  to make a list so that I can re-download them). 

So here ya go!

Check Out Checkout 51 This app allows you to snag "coupons" and upload your receipt as proof of purchase. You then earn cash back on things you already needed!

Snap by Groupon works the same way!

Also, Ibotta! It's a nifty rebate program, where you scan barcodes and upload your receipt.

Don't forget the Walmart Savings Catcher. We all know you can't go to Walmart with out spending a bunch!

Retail Me Not is mobile too!

My favorite of all APPs are (in this order) StarbucksDunkin Donuts and Krispy Kreme! They offer coupons and rewards! So, if you LOVE coffee like I do, it might help pay for your addiction. Now if we are talking sweet treats (love those too) reverse the order :)

Last but not least, for those of you with the google store a must is Google Opinion Rewards! That's how I snag my favorite new tunes for FREE!

Enjoy!