Blog Archive

2016 NCLEX Medications for Nurses & Practice Questions


A photo posted by KrissyJ (@hellojustmeagain) on



I'm not actually a Nurse right now, but a Clinical Pharmacy Tech. My job requires me to know as much as I possibly can about medications, diagnosis and what will and won't qualify for Prior Authorization approval for numerous plans. I like that this study guide (over 2,400 pages of it) challenges my knowledge in this area. This is a great study guide, and I think it will help me pass the NCLEX, when I get to that point. It breaks up the questions into categories, provides helpful charts, and allows you to be able to check your answers. I received this item for free in exchange for my honest opinion and I honestly think if you work the entire book, you will learn, or reassure yourself that you have learned all of the information about medications necessary to move ahead on your career path