Blog Archive

Babybazoo: Baby Back Seat Mirror

Great little set! The Baby car mirror comes along with 2 sunshades, a microfiber cleaning cloth and an adorable bonus pacifier holder. I like that this mirror straps to the seat for secure holding, unlike the suction cup type, that I can never get to work. The sunshades are a great bonus, they cling well and protect little eyes from the bright sun. As an extra, the adorable owl pacifier holder is very useful. The items all come in a box, but the mirror is protected from scratching with a cling protective cover than can be discarded after opening. The mirror is bigger than most I've seen and gives a very good view of the baby. I received this item for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. Check it out HERE!
A photo posted by KrissyJ (@hellojustmeagain) on