Blog Archive

DecoBros Precision Plus Digital Bathroom Scale


A photo posted by KrissyJ (@hellojustmeagain) on




I really like this scale. The scale I already had is small, hard to read and makes me feel like I'm going to fall off of it. This scale has an extra wide platform. It is easy to step on, especially for anyone who might be a little unsteady on their feet. It gives an accurate measurement up to 400 pounds.
Simple to set up, and comes with the 2 AAA batteries needed. You simply step on the scale and it turns on. I really like this one, especially for people that do not have perfect vision, as it has a large digital screen and it is very easy to read. I received this item for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion and though I can't say I like the number when I step on the scale, the scale itself is great! Check it out HERE.