Blog Archive

Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri



Features:

  • Made with GREBLON, which is a German made ceramic coating. It is 100% PTFE and PFOA free. 
  • Heats evenly
  • Has a textured non-stick surface
  • Easy clean scratch resistant surface
  • Comfort grip handle
  • 8" frying pan


This is, hands down, the best frying pan I've ever had. I get the occasional mood to cook, but I'm not a fan of stuck on food or cleaning it off. This pan has a textured ceramic non-stick inside made from Greblon. It is light weight and has an easy to cook on surface. The handle has a comfortable grip and doesn't get hot. I like that cooking is easy with this pan, nothing sticks to the bottom or sides and cleaning is a breeze. It also comes with a pan insert to protect it when not in use.

I received this item for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion and would certainly purchase this item. I've tried several brands of frying pans and none have surpassed this one.









A photo posted by KrissyJ (@hellojustmeagain) on