Blog Archive

Lux Essentials French Press Coffee Maker & Tea Set

A photo posted by KrissyJ (@hellojustmeagain) on


I love this french press. I am new to the idea of this type of product, and have realized how great it can be for my coffee and tea! Using the Lux Essentials French press is a great experience, because your coffee and tea has a bolder flavor. The tea leaves or coffee is in the bottom of the press, not in a filter that you just pour hot water through, allowing more flavor, and less of a watered down taste. I also really love the handle and wrapped encasing, it makes for a luxury look and a more protective casing. Though the thick, high quality and durable glass needs very little protection. This item also comes with replacement screens and a scoop. It makes having a warm drink at my desk easy and convenient. I received this item for free in exchange for my honest, unbiased opinion. Check it out HERE!