Blog Archive

Mpow Go Pro 2 Dashboard Car Mount

A photo posted by KrissyJ (@hellojustmeagain) on




I think this product has to be my favorite dashboard car mount! The super sticky gel pad holds the base so well I don't have to worry about my phone falling. It has an easy lock and release lever that allows you to mount it to different surfaces. It has 360 rotation, which is perfect! You can customize how your phone sits, upright, sideways or even slanted if need be. This feature is great for me, because I can avoid any unwanted glare! The expandable arms make it so that it can be used for several types of phones, my note 4, my daughters iPod, etc.. This super durable, sturdy mount is great! My favorite feature is the ability to place my phone sideways so that I can have a landscape view of my GPS app! I was lucky to receive this item for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. Check out the product HERE!