Blog Archive

OZ Naturals: The BEST Body Butter

This is yet another great product from OZ naturals. I love that this body butter has Shea butter, Avocado Oil and Kukui oil, as well as many other wonderful ingredients! My skin feels soft and moisturized. This is perfect for the this time of year. As soon as the heat is turned on and the temperature drops I always battle with dry itchy skin. This body butter is very soothing and an instant relief. The product is 60% organic, and made in the USA by a company that is cruelty free and is 100% vegan. It has a light, barely noticeable scent and doesn't bother my daughters allergies when I use it. Apparently it tastes good too, I have to avoid my dog for a few minutes after applying! I received this item for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. Check it out HERE!



A photo posted by KrissyJ (@hellojustmeagain) on