Blog Archive

Travel Changing Pad - Portable Diaper Clutch Bag with Wipes Dispenser Kit


A photo posted by KrissyJ (@hellojustmeagain) on









The BEST changing pad ever. I'm not saying that for fluff either! I don't know how many times I've left behind a diaper bag and stuffed wipes, and diaper in my purse, only to realize I forgot the ointment and there are no liners for the changing table. Who knows if people wipe them down and your baby does not want to lay on a cold hard surface, in fact most of the time they aren't too keen on being changed at all. I love this product though, it makes carrying what you need easy and lightweight. Going to the mall? Ok! Grab the portable diaper clutch, you've already got your diaper, wipes and whatever else tucked away on the pouches! Fits in a stroller and still leave rooms for everything your toddler grabbed out of the car and doesn't want to carry anymore too! Happy to have tried this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.