Blog Archive

AirComfy Travel Pillow




I really like this travel pillow from AirComfy. It is lightweight and easy to store for travel. The included carabiner clip allows you to clip it to your luggage or carry on. I like the shape of the pillow, it's really comfortable, as I'm not a very big fan of anything being tight around my neck. It attaches to your seat so that you can lay back, and is also comfortable if you are leaning to the side. The pillow can also be used for your lower back and is super easy to inflate. You can inflate it by blowing into the valve or allowing it to self inflate. You can also adjust it by only allowing the perfect amount of air in, making it more or less firm. I received this item for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion and I honestly think it is super comfortable. Check it out here!

A photo posted by KrissyJ (@hellojustmeagain) on