Blog Archive

BriaUSA Kid's Hangers

No matter how many types of hangers I have tried, I have never been able to find any like these. I have tried metal hangers, they get hooked together, they rust, they snag, and everything falls off of them. I have tried plastic baby hangers and some how they always get broken. I was given the opportunity to try these hangers from BriaUSA for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I jumped at the chance hopping they would eliminate the daily struggle of picking clothes up and putting them back on hangers over and over again.

These hangers have a texture and are designed to keep clothing on. They have metal swivel hooks and are very sturdy. They are absolutely great! Doing laundry is so much easier when I'm not having to rehang everything.Check them out here!