Blog Archive

Colon Detox Total Body Cleanse



This Detox colon and body cleanse is a safe way to eliminate toxins, debris and waste from your body. We often eat so much junk that our system gets sluggish and does not eliminate properly. When this happens we can get bloated and have other stomach related issues. I know I certainly feel better when I detox. With this product I feel better about taking something to do just that.



Just to name a few of the ingredients and uses:



Fennel seed, and Rhubarb are used for various digestive problems, for example, heartburn, gas, and bloating. Cascara and Senna are approved by the FDA for laxative use; to relieve constipation. Pumpkin seeds are full of vitamins and may help bladder related problems. Licorice is used for stomach ulcers and heartburn, as well as and Buckthorn root.



This isn’t something I would take everyday, just for a short amount of time. It comes in a bottle of 60 and the serving size is 2 very easy to swallow capsules. The directions say to take no more than 3 capsules a day.



I like that this item is made in the USA. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. Check the product out here!