Blog Archive

Dot&dot - Auto Seat Back Protector

I've tried other products from Dot&Dot, and they all seem to be really great. I had the opportunity to try this one for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I am not disappointed!

Having kids of my own and nieces and nephews, dirt, mud and anything else ends up in the floor and on the back of the seats. With the Auto back seat protector, that unsightly mess is history! They are easy to install with the easy fasteners. The product is black, so they are not extremely noticeable, and they are waterproof. The best part is, they are easy to wipe down when messes happen! The company also stands behind the product with a 100% satisfaction guarantee! I would highly recommend! Check it out here! You can buy one, or a two pack.




A photo posted by KrissyJ (@hellojustmeagain) on