Blog Archive

Dot&Dot - Small Packing Cube

Neat freak or not, there is no reason to have everything piled into one big bag. I don't know about anyone else, but when I finally get to my destination after hours of travel, I need to know where my stuff is and get to it fast. My trips usually go a little something like this: Drink coffee and be excited, fall asleep, wake up with bad hair and search for my brush, toothbrush and make up. If you aren't using an organizer for your personal items, well good luck digging in the bag to find them, am I right? I don't need to search for my stuff with the packing cubes from Dot&Dot, I can put my flatiron, hair spray, protectant and brush all in the small packing cube.I love how easy it makes packing, unpacking and locating the correct items very quickly. I received this item for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion and I love the packing cubes from Dot&Dot, they are well made and mine are very pretty red.