Blog Archive

Home-it Stainless Steel Bread Box






This stainless steel bread box is 16.5X10X8. I like the stylish stainless steel look, and it is durable unlike some other bread boxes I've seen, The sleek style looks very nice on my counter, and goes very well with other stainless steel appliances! The door opens from the front and there is plenty of storage, which is great because everyone in my home likes different types bread! I can store bread for sandwiches, bagels, muffins and more!

Even though it is a larger size bread box, it doesn't take up too much space and can even be stacked on top of another item if need be too. I received this item for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion and would highly recommend it! Check it out here!

A photo posted by KrissyJ (@hellojustmeagain) on