Blog Archive

Midori Spring Organic Ceremonial Matcha Gold Class Premium Japanese Green Tea





I like to try different things. I had the chance to try this, Organic Ceremonial Matcha Gold Green Tea in exchange for my honest opinion. I was apprehensive at first. I'm used to either loose tea, or brew in the bag tea. I have tried many types of teas, but this one is different. It comes in a tin, the powder is green and the tea is green when you make it. Some people might be put off by that, but I thought, why not give it a try. To my surprised it taste very good. The best way for me to describe it is sort of a leaf green taste. It isn't something I would drink everyday, but certainly once or twice a week. It would be great alone, or added into a smoothy with some fruit or veggies. It is easy to prepare, add 1/2 tsp to 60 ml of water at around 162 degrees Fahrenheit. Then you just whisk until it appears frothy. Check it out here!