Blog Archive

Ozeri Ultra Thin Professional Digital Kitchen Food Scale







I had the opportunity to try this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. Until now, the only time I've used a scale like this has been for science related classes and compounding (I'm a Pharmacy Tech). However, because of how I've typically used these type of scales, I am very particular about accuracy in measurement. Not only does the super sleek stainless steel design, look nice, it is accurate and easy to use. The larger size digital read out is easier to see. Because it is stainless steel spills are easier to clean as well.

I use my scale more in making homemade lotions and compounds, than in cooking, but it is perfect for weighting many things. You simply turn on the scale, when weighing an item, place the empty container you will use on the scale, press the tare button to exclude your container from the measurement. You would then add your ingredients and get an accurate weight. Check it out HERE!