Blog Archive

Rechargeable Remote Control Dog Training Collar




This rechargeable training collar from Esky works really well. This collar has a static shock, sound or vibration option. You activate the method of correction from a remote. I use the vibration method most often, and sometimes sound if I'm trying to get my dogs attention. It is waterproof, though should not be submersed in water. I use it for my Mountain Cur, she has a habit of trying to jump the fence. This collar is great because when she goes near the fence I can send a vibration to get her attention. If she continues I will send a sound and she comes back to me. I received this item for free in exchange for my honest opinion, and though I'm not fond of the static shock feature, I love the the sound and vibration features. Check it out HERE!