Blog Archive

The Ultimate Waterproof Pet Seat Cover

This two piece pet hammock is great. I comes with a water proof hammock reinforced with a nonslip rubberized backing. It also has a soft fleece insert for the dog to lay on. It is machine washable and can be placed in the dryer. It traps dog hair, sand, dirt and even accidents. My Arya loves this, she feel nice n cozy and loves to go for rides.

I like it because it keeps her in the back of my jeep and not jumping from one place to another or under the seat. It comes in a nylon storage bag and is easy to set up; you just clip and tighten the attached straps. Arya loves it! I do too, because I can avoid getting dog hair all over my clothes!! I received this item for free in exchange for my honest a d unbiased opinion. You can check it out here!
A photo posted by KrissyJ (@hellojustmeagain) on