Blog Archive

Backseat Car Organizer


This car organizer is perfect for any age! It installs quickly, just a few minutes and you are done. It installs with a top and bottom three prong buckle and is adjustable for a secure fit.


I love the space in the organizer too! If your kids are anything like mine you might start out with a thing or too and end up with half of what you own in the car. With this incredible organizer you can keep it all in one place.


The top pocket has a flap with a Velcro closure, great for stashing items that are smaller or might jiggle a bit. Perhaps you could store markers or smaller games here


There are several other smaller pockets. Some are mesh and others or not. You can store bottles, bottles waters, snacks, snack cups, sippys, snack, fruit, toys and more!


It also comes with a visor organizer for mom and dad! I like this because I can stash my stuff too! I don’t keep a lot of CDs these days, but this makes for a perfect place to stash my sunglasses, a pen and any papers I need quick access to.


The company also has a money back guarantee, which makes any product look even better!


I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All opinions my own and I was not paid for my review.