Blog Archive

BalancePro Stretch Band



I am trying to improve my flexibility and get myself back in shape. My girls both take dance. There are a dozen or more products for stretching. This band is much bigger and versatile than them all. By wrapping the band or not wrapping the band people of different heights can use it.

This band from Balance pro is strong, and can be used in several different ways in order to get the stretch you need. It is great for dance, working on general flexibility and yoga. It doesn't take up much space either so it is easy to grab it and go. The band itself is green, a loop band and is 98 inches in length. It is thick enough to provide comfortable use, and is perfect for my family.

I received this Stretch band for ballet from Balance Pro for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All opinions are my own. I was not paid for my opinion