Blog Archive

Brace yourself!



This lumber belt from ZIRAKI is made to support your lower back. It helps to strengthen loose muscles, aid in posture and reduce pain. It contains

tourmaline stones and magnets to help with pain by keeping heat in for stained and knotted muscles.Sizes range from Small to XXXL. The belt is adjustable in two ways. First the velcro attachment to keep it on, and additional pieces on the side that allow for tighter, personalized adjustment. This belt fits perfectly and rests just where I need the extra support. It can be worn for working out, or just general daily activities.

I feel better using this brace, I've been experiencing back pain for the past few months and this brace is perfect. I can get daily activities complete without putting extra strain on my back.

I received this item for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All opinions are my own and I was not paid for this review.