Blog Archive

Camera...and...action!



I absolutely LOVE this Action kit for the GoPro! What more could you need for capturing the fun times in your life?!?! The kit comes with a carrying/storage case for your gear. It has a harness, an head strap, a tripod, a monopod, a float, a wrist strap a task mount and so much more. The kit contains extra mounts and accessories as well. You will never miss the opportunity to capture climbing, hiking, biking, diving or whatever your passion is. My daughter loves this camera kit too! She loves to to film her day to day experiences! We actually don't have an actual Gopro, but a camera very similar and this kit works very well. All parts are high quality and durable. The attachments are secure and there is no need to worry about dropping your camera.



I received this item for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All opinions are my own and I was not paid for my review.