Blog Archive

Complete Skin Solutions Facial Threading Spring



A photo posted by KrissyJ (@hellojustmeagain) on


I can honestly say this is the first ever facial threading spring I have ever had. I hate waxing. I hate bleaching and I hate shaving. I don't want bumps from shaving, and a lady once took off half of my eyebrow with wax. Generally I am a pluck as needed gal, but it is tedious work. I was apprehensive about trying this product, I mean pulling my hair out with a spring is like waxing right? Well, let us be straight here, it hurts. Then you get used to it and it's not so bad. Plucking hurts too. I am actually very impressed with this product. I works just as well as it claims to. My daughter has even decided to try it out too.

I received this item for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All opinions are my own and I was not paid for my review.