Blog Archive

Energy Bar



BRISKBAR

What is it:

A Vegan Energy bar ( 4 to a pack)

What is in it?
Coconut, Pea protein, Chicory root fiber, brown rice flour, sunflower seed, pumpkin seed, sesame seed, organic 70% dark chocolate, whole grain brown rice protein, cocoa, water, guarana, grape juice, rice syrup, maca, brown rice, sunflower oil, agar, natural flavor.

How does it taste?

Wonderful! I love coconut and I really really love dark chocolate.

Does it work?


I am a coffee drinker. I love my mochas, my expressos and more. I've been a bit fatigued as of late as well. These bars do the trick. I can eat a half a bar and perk right up!





I received this item for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All opinions are my own and I was not paid for my review.

I have ordered more of this product since my trail because I do really like it.