Blog Archive

Gummy Bear Mold



This mold from Status Products Ltd. is made from FDA Approved Silicon. Each mold makes 50 bears. The kit comes with one mold and a pipette.

The mold is super easy to clean and is also oven safe. My girls and I have a lot of fun making things, even more when we can eat them! I don't think I'll every get the gummy bear song out of my head now, but this mold is more than just a mold, it is a great way to have fun with your kids and make them something healthy to snack on. You can make chocolate bears too, just incase you want a super sweat snack! We always have fruit in out house, but my daughters favorite recipe is below.


Marissa's Favorite Recipe:


gummy bear silicone mold from Status Products Ltd.

3 tablespoons unflavored gelatin

⅔ cup pureed strawberries (We buy Strawberries in bulk at Costco)

⅓ cup filtered water (or pour from a bottle)

1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (add the rest to the remaining eater in your bottle and drink some water while you play)

2 tablespoons honey (We use whatever local honey we have on hand, I've got about 3 different ones!)



I received this item for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All opinions are my own or that of my household and I was not paid for my review.