Blog Archive

Hot Hot Hot..or Not





There is no more need for cloth oven mitts that barely protect your hands. These silicone heat resistant cooking gloves can protect your hands up to 425 degrees! They are a little big, but fit so much better than the other pair I have. This set comes with two pot holders as well, that are perfect for placing warm pots on to protect your counter or table. The red color is awesome too! The gloves will not mold or mildew and do not absorb odor. They are very easy to clean, you can even put them in the dishwasher!

As someone who has been in a not so great kitchen accident, I think everyone (businesses included) should have this item. Burning your hand is not a comfortable feeling, and it takes time to heal as well. I really like these gloves. I can use them and so can my husband!



I received this item for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All opinions are my own. I was not paid for my opinion