Blog Archive

Soins de bebe Nursing Cover





This nursing cover from Soins de bebe has a very pretty design. It comes in a bag for storage and also has a few extras. There is a nursing bracelet included to help track feeding times and a muslin. This breastfeeding nursing cover makes nursing very easy. There is no more struggling to keep a blanket up when the need to feed in a crowded public place arises. You can easily cover up to avoid rude stares. It is roomy enough for mom to see baby, but does a great job of keeping those bystanders and their comments at bay. It is light weight, so mom and baby can stay cool. It is also very easy to clean. Having a few years experience in nursing my kids, I can say this is a comfortable way to nurse in public.

I received this item for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All opinions are my own and I was not paid for my review.