Blog Archive

Fairy Lights!



I have wanted a strand of fairy lights since I first had the chance to see them. My daughter, more so than I. This string of lights from Kohree is 33 feet long! It has very bright LED lights and is on a copper wire. The wire is very easy to bend around objects, but also tangles very easily. They are battery operated; requiring 3 AA batteries.


My daughter and I thought of several ways we could use the lights. We have bottles and bowls of varied sizes. We could string them along the wall or wrap them on something. We decided her daybed would be great! Now she can turn the lights on when she plays her game or a movie. She said they remind her of the fairy lights in her favorite game!


I received this item for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All opinions are my own and I was not paid for my review.