Blog Archive

Let me take a selfie, now!

This foldable selfie stick from Gnome Workshop includes a wrist strap, a charging cable and comes with instruction manual. It has a rubber coated head to prevent damage and can extend up to 3.5 inches. It fits an iPhone 6 plus, Note 4 and smaller phones. It is compatible with most bluetooth capable phones and is adjustable. It has a collapsable head, thumb key that allows rotation at any angle to be locked in to place and has a built in shutter release. The product is durable, being made from stainless steel, and has a 1 year warranty. 

#easytouse #selfiestick #selfie #monopod #gnomeworkshop www.superurl9.com515665a22600908

A photo posted by KrissyJ (@hellojustmeagain) on


This selfie stick makes fun with friends even better. You can get the group shot together, with out leaving anyone out or asking for help from a stranger.. Pairing to you phone is super easy too! I received this item for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. All opinions are my own and I was not paid for my review.